Moringa Oleifera as know as Kelor in Indonesia or horseradish tree, ben tree, and drumstick tree in other country. Moringa has a rich antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds, now the plants is very popular in the world, even called "a new superfood" by WHO (World Health Organitation).
1. Rich of Nutrition
Source of vitamins, minerals and amino acid. 21grams of fresh leaves contains:
- Protein : 2 grams
- Vitamin B6 : 19% of the RDA
- Vitamin C : 12 %
- Iron : 11%
- Riboflavin (B2) : 11%
- Vitamin A : 9%
- Magnesium : 8% of the RDA
2. Large amounts of Antioxidants
this high amounts of antioxidants in Moringa can help reduce of chronic disease such heart disease and Diabetes.
have a quercetin that may help lower blood pressure and chlorogenic acid can moderate blood sugar.
3. Fights Inflammation, by suppressing inflamation enzyms.
4. Protect cardiovascular, prevent plaque in blood arteries and reduce cholesterol.
5. Support Brain Nutrition, prevent alzheimer.
6. Antimicrobial and antibacterial.
7. Faster wound healing.